French bulldogs UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Frenchie has a terrible food allergy

Go down

My Frenchie has a terrible food allergy Empty My Frenchie has a terrible food allergy

Post  amnahafiz Sat May 10, 2014 10:39 am

Hi there everyone, I hope someone can help me. My frenchie is allergic to most foods. I've had her tested and she's the least allergic to duck, and tuna. Her allergies improved when I gave her dry kibble duck food. The spots on her body were gone and she seemed much improved but started to lick her paws. Now she licks them all the time and because I've had her tested, I know it's food allergy and not environmental. I'd like to try raw with her. My question is, because it seems she's still mildly allergic to duck, will duck raw food have the same effect on her? And if I can't give her that either, can anyone recommend a dog food that I can give her that will provide her with all the nutrients she will need? Could she be a veggie dog? How will she get her protein? I think you can tell from this post that I have so many questions. I'm at my wits end with this and don't know what to do or what to feed her. I don't want her in any more pain. I need help. Also, she chews all four paws, not just front two.

amnahafiz

Back to top Go down