French bulldogs UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

French Bulldog

3 posters

Go down

French Bulldog Empty French Bulldog

Post  3xample001 Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:46 am

I am looking for a Rare French Bulldog for my kids, I have come accross a Rare French Bulldog Rare French Bulldog and im not sure about the price, The guy is saying its about £2000 but I just want to know what are the price range for Black and Tan French Bulldog. I have come accross this site, does anyone know if its any good? dnafrenchies.com

3xample001

Back to top Go down

French Bulldog Empty Re: French Bulldog

Post  davelors Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:05 pm

why do you want a dog thats non standard and possibly carrying recessive health issues and would even question the actual lineage (pedigree )all breed clubs and long time breeders will advise you that the so called rare colours were dropped from the breed for various reasons mostly due to health, go look up the french bulldog breed clubs and talk to them , £2000 is low compared to some recent adverts but thats still over the odds for a correct standard colour frenchie from health tested parents.

davelors

Back to top Go down

Post  jovanna1 Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:44 pm

you have as much chance of health problems in standard colours as you do in blues chocolats and black and tan, i have a blue and 2 chocolats neither have any health problems, i also have a black brindle who has a heart murmur, the only problem is with colours is that people are asking far too much for them, i have seen blue fawn being sold for £ 5000 chocolats £ 3000 and blues £ 3800, to me these people are just greedy and not breeders they are just pumping dogs out for money, i would never pay that much for any colour both my chocolats and my blue cost the same as any other colour
jovanna1
jovanna1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down