Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup

Go down

Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup Empty Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup

Post  mad_max926 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:08 am

hi all, nice to meet you, my names max

Im new and am looking to get a french bulldog puppy for a pet for myself and my girlfriend. I live in kent.

I have had a quick browse of your forum and im hoping yourselfs can advise on me on decent breeder/s available, or where i should start my search to find the perfect pup.

I realise these awesome dogs are pretty expensive and have been researching them quite a bit, and want to find a healthy pup

I will have the funds available to me in june/july and am hoping i can find the perfect breader by then.

So any advice you have on looking? or recommendations? general info or anything to be aware of would be a brilliant help.

thank you

max Very Happy

mad_max926

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup Empty Welcome

Post  tipsymil on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:30 am

Hi Max, and welcome, i suggest you get in touch with one of the French Bulldog club's secretary they will be able to help, A Frenchie friend sent me all this information i hope it will help you , (French bulldog of England) secretary's name Penny Rankine email ( HonSecFBCE@aol.com (Midland and Nothern French Bulldog Club ) name Tina Jopling email
tinajopling@hotmail.com Hope this helps and good luck, cheers
tipsymil
tipsymil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup Empty Re: Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup

Post  mad_max926 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:18 am

thanks for the reply yes with a bit of searching i managed to find it yesterday, im really excited lol. she has forwarded on to me some reputable breeders.

mad_max926

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup Empty Re: Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup

Post  mad_max926 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:21 am

the french bulldog in your picture is the colour i want lol. have you had yours long have you had any problems vet bills etc? looks like an awesome dog Smile

mad_max926

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tipsymil on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:54 am

Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup 34069_1496302725828_1181886313_31470145_4701277_n
Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup P1000854

Only had little Belle 7weeks,she's my first frenchie I've always had Boston's and still got 2 boys which i love to bits, cracking little dogs, my friend's had Frenchies for years that's how i first got to know them , and i always said I've have one one day ( and that day came 7 weeks ago ) She's very much like a Boston with a lovely nature, full of fun, into everything, and a real Bossy Boots with the boys, yes i did have to take her to the vets just a couple of days after i'd got her ( she had a bad reaction to her first vaccination ) but she was fine after a couple of day ( it was me just being cautious, better to be safe than sorry ) keep us posted cheers
tipsymil
tipsymil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BruceyBoy on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:17 am

mad_max926 wrote:the french bulldog in your picture is the colour i want lol. have you had yours long have you had any problems vet bills etc? looks like an awesome dog Smile

I would like a fawn frenchie next but my partner wants a pied.

Just ensure you have the correct insurance cover and you will be ok.
BruceyBoy
BruceyBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down