French bulldogs UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup

3 posters

Go down

Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup Empty Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup

Post  mad_max926 Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:08 am

hi all, nice to meet you, my names max

Im new and am looking to get a french bulldog puppy for a pet for myself and my girlfriend. I live in kent.

I have had a quick browse of your forum and im hoping yourselfs can advise on me on decent breeder/s available, or where i should start my search to find the perfect pup.

I realise these awesome dogs are pretty expensive and have been researching them quite a bit, and want to find a healthy pup

I will have the funds available to me in june/july and am hoping i can find the perfect breader by then.

So any advice you have on looking? or recommendations? general info or anything to be aware of would be a brilliant help.

thank you

max Very Happy

mad_max926

Back to top Go down

Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup Empty Welcome

Post  tipsymil Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:30 am

Hi Max, and welcome, i suggest you get in touch with one of the French Bulldog club's secretary they will be able to help, A Frenchie friend sent me all this information i hope it will help you , (French bulldog of England) secretary's name Penny Rankine email ( HonSecFBCE@aol.com (Midland and Nothern French Bulldog Club ) name Tina Jopling email
tinajopling@hotmail.com Hope this helps and good luck, cheers
tipsymil
tipsymil

Back to top Go down

Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup Empty Re: Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup

Post  mad_max926 Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:18 am

thanks for the reply yes with a bit of searching i managed to find it yesterday, im really excited lol. she has forwarded on to me some reputable breeders.

mad_max926

Back to top Go down

Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup Empty Re: Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup

Post  mad_max926 Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:21 am

the french bulldog in your picture is the colour i want lol. have you had yours long have you had any problems vet bills etc? looks like an awesome dog Smile

mad_max926

Back to top Go down

Post  tipsymil Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:54 am

Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup 34069_1496302725828_1181886313_31470145_4701277_n
Hi all help needed.... looking for french bulldog pup P1000854

Only had little Belle 7weeks,she's my first frenchie I've always had Boston's and still got 2 boys which i love to bits, cracking little dogs, my friend's had Frenchies for years that's how i first got to know them , and i always said I've have one one day ( and that day came 7 weeks ago ) She's very much like a Boston with a lovely nature, full of fun, into everything, and a real Bossy Boots with the boys, yes i did have to take her to the vets just a couple of days after i'd got her ( she had a bad reaction to her first vaccination ) but she was fine after a couple of day ( it was me just being cautious, better to be safe than sorry ) keep us posted cheers
tipsymil
tipsymil

Back to top Go down

Post  BruceyBoy Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:17 am

mad_max926 wrote:the french bulldog in your picture is the colour i want lol. have you had yours long have you had any problems vet bills etc? looks like an awesome dog Smile

I would like a fawn frenchie next but my partner wants a pied.

Just ensure you have the correct insurance cover and you will be ok.
BruceyBoy
BruceyBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down