French bulldogs UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for advice

2 posters

Go down

Looking for advice Empty Looking for advice

Post  wee_sef-e Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi there.

I have been researching for some time now on breeders and bloodines to try and get the best possible pup. I am new to this but as a new hobby I would like to get my first frenchie pup and try my hand at show. I recently helped a friend show her 2 whippets, getting both placed and thourougly enjoyed the experience. I have always loved the French bulldog and my partner and I have decided that it's time to start looking and also to have a companion for the dog I have.

I am looking for help on what the best pedigrees out there are and ones that are favoured in show. I would also like a pointer as to what sort of price I should expect to pay for a good show pup as some prices just seem to be for personal gain and are rather high.

Any help and advice would be appreciated. I am based in Glasgow an I am happy to travel to find the best I can.

Many thanks for reading.

Steff

wee_sef-e

Back to top Go down

Looking for advice Empty Re: Looking for advice

Post  jovanna1 Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:24 am

hi and welcome, the names that i keep seeing alot of are quatt and glenlee, and from what i have seen the ones that are from them lines are stunning looking dogs. hope you get on well with your search
jovanna1
jovanna1

Back to top Go down