French bulldogs UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

folds

2 posters

Go down

folds Empty folds

Post  Jill&Elvis Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:17 am

Hi

I was wondering if anyone can recommend any creams or give any advice.

I have noticed recently when cleaning Elvie's folds they are very red and looks like he has lost hair. It doesnt seem to bother him when I am touching his face etc.. but he is only 6 months so doesnt really bother about anything.

Thanks Jill

Jill&Elvis

Back to top Go down

folds Empty Re: folds

Post  Olliethefrenchie Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:08 am

Hi Jill, Ollie is the same he has quite noticeable tear stains, we have tried a few things, food change, diamond eyes from pets at home etc as to which none have completely worked.
The best results we found so far though are from wiping the stains gentley with kitchen towel to dry them up, using a childs tooth brush so again is nice and soft to gentley brush the area and remove any stubborn sticky bits. Then finish by applying sudocreme, this has helped them become less red but they are still unfortunately there.
We are guessing its also a bit of a loosing battle at the moment as hes still not quite finished teething which makes their eyes tear up more in the first place.

Im sure others might have other solutions advice ?
Olliethefrenchie
Olliethefrenchie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum