French bulldogs UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screaming

2 posters

Go down

Screaming Empty Screaming

Post  elisa Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:24 am

Hi all, I'm new to the group, we have recently got a new girl FB puppy, she is 9 & 1/2 weeks old and we got her 8 days ago. As we have other dogs we got a cage and a play pen for her which she sleeps inundated our bedroom) or gets put in if she needs a time out or we have to get some jobs done.the problem is, she screams constantly whilst in either of them, we haven't gone to her once when she is doing this as we have been strongly advised not to, the thing is, she doesn't stop!! She can scream (very high pitched) for anything up to 2 hours before she has a little nap and starts again, does anyone have any advice to help stop this? We are desperate ha ha thanks in advance x

elisa

Back to top Go down

Screaming Empty screaming

Post  samtuplin Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:54 am

Hello, my frenchie pup duke use to do the same thing! we have another dog also so when we got duke we put him in the crate at night, he would screammmmmm and scream the place down and not stop! I don't think it helped that my other dog reggie wasn't in the crate, anyway I was at my wits end as he would get him self so worked up and every morning we would come down to him covered in poo and wee where he had pood and then been jumping about all knight in his cage, anyway I make the mistake of taking him up to bed with me a couple of times and he would be totally fine, I was then told to try him back in his crate, and he was still the same, so we deiceded to get a stair gate and see how he went with just sleeping under the stairs with my other dog reggie in there little den, and since then he was fine, he cried a little bit for the first few nights but he was fine after that, and sort of settled by 2 weeks, hope this helps, duke is 2 now and he is no bother sleeping.x

samtuplin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum